Friday, January 4, 2013

Dear Blog,

In looking at all the Blogs for WOYWW I found this great idea.  Choose a word for the year that you will strive to exemplify.  I thought about it and my word for this year is gratitude.  I have so much to be thankful for and I sometimes forget that because I get so wrapped up in 'life'.

I also found in my quest to learn more about this word for a year I found this web site that tells you how to request a button for your blog that has your 2013 word.  It looks like this:





Her website is located here:
Free One Word Button

I hope that others will follow along - if you want the whole scoop go here and find out what all the fuss is about One Word 365

3 comments:

  1. I have a burning desire to have a word that will make people wonder. Like "tractor." Doesn't that sound like a good idea? What does it mean? Then I can ask people, "What does it mean to you?" Ooh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - that is an excellent idea! :-) I think you should do it.

      Delete
  2. Gratitude. What a great word!

    Epiphany is my word for 2013. I'm excited to see God revealed in new ways in the coming year.

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...