Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Animal Kingdom Safari Continued

I am still using the same animal print paper pack.  I used another sketch from one of the books I purchased on Amazon.com.
 I believe these leopard and giraffe stickers are from Me and My Big Idea and they are very old - like 10 years old.
The hippo sticker is from Creative Memories - again very old.  I'm trying to use up my stash.  Don't get me wrong - I haven't stopped buying, but I am trying to use what I already have as well.  Goodness knows I am far enough behind that I can use all the stash I have and then some.  LOL

I hope you can use this layout for one of your scrapbook pages.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

1 Corinthians 13:13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...