Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday Blog Stalking - DarleneDesign

I cannot have a series of posts on Friday about my favorite blogs without including DarleneDesign.  Darlene does a card video every Wednesday (well almost every Wednesday).  I look forward to Wednesdays because I know she is going to make a card that I will want CASE.  I've purchased many a stamp because she used it to make her Wednesday card.

Again - I'm not going to include pictures, but if you've read any of my posts, you've probably seen a card that I made using Darlene's instructional video.  Check out her blog, you cannot help but be amazed.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...