Saturday, July 21, 2012

I'm All Buggy

I was very busy today.  I'm not sure why it took me all day to make this card - I think it was the video that went along with it that took so long.  I like the way the card turned out.



Here is the list of products that I used to create the card:

White cardstock
Inkadinkaclings - Insect Amalgam Cling Set
Stampin Up Stamp from 2006 Too Terrific Tags for thank you sentiment
Cricut Cartridge - Elegant Edges
Stampin Up Ink - Elegant Eggplant, Not Quite Navy and Lucky Limeade
Clear Embossing Powder from Ranger
Tim Holtz Distress Inks - dusty concord, faded jeans, peeled paint

The cardstock for the card was cut at 6 x 6 inches, the piece of cardstock that was inked and distressed was 3 x 6 inches and the cardstock used for the interior of the card was 2 3/4 x 5 3/4 inches.

I hope you like the card and the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...