Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Hi everyone.  I've been busy card making.  I have a swap that I participate in every other month and I decided to do a birthday card for this swap.  I used Stampin Up's Up Up and Away stamp set along with Stampin Up Ink to create this card.






I used Kraft card stock cut in half to create an A2 size card - 5 1/2 " x 4 1/4".   The balloon print paper is My Minds Eye Lime Twist Out of the Blue 'Smile' Balloons paper.  I cut that a little smaller than the 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".  I used the Crop a Dile Corner Chomper to do the corner of the card and the paper adhered to the card.  I used the cloud design.  I used the Stampin Up - Up Up and Away stamp set for the balloons and the sentiment.  I inked the edges of all the paper with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Walnut Stain.  I cut out two of the balloons that I stamped separately and popped them up using Stampin Up Dimensionals.  I then brought them out more with Glossy Accents.  On the inside of the card I attached a small strip of the balloon print paper and inked the edges.  I wrapped a red and white twin around the Kraft card stock on the front that had the stamped balloons.

Here is the video:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...