Saturday, August 4, 2012

I've been working on some projects, but haven't taken the time to post them to my blog - so here goes:

Here is an all white card.  It turned out prettier than I thought it would.  I used Pearl Glimmer Mist by Tattered Angels to spritz the flowers.  I used a pearl accent for the middle of the flower.  I used an embossing folder by sizzix for the dry embossing of glittery white cardstock by Stampin Up.  The stamp I used for the embossed piece that the flower sits on is a Tim Holtz stamp flourish 2.  The flowers are Mulberry Street by Petaloo.  The ribbon is American Crafts.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...