Thursday, September 6, 2012

Hello Blog.  Today I want to share some of the scrapbook pages that I worked on over the weekend.  The first 2 page layout contains pictures from our 2011 vacation to Orlando Fl (we always go to Orlando Fl) and Universal Studios City Walk where there was a Nascar display.  My husband is a big fan of Nascar.

First up is the page that I quickly put together using my ecraft machine (the stars) and the Kiwi Lane Designer Templates.  However - it is missing something.


Wow - the coloring is way off - oh well - you get the point.  And the pages are in the wrong order.  Here is the version that I inked.  I did it after everything was put together because I really forgot to ink it before.

 Here is the after I inked.  Evidently the light hits the left side because it drowns out the color.  Hopefully you can see the difference.  Although I've done everything I can to make it hard.  :-)

Things to do:  Use my sewing machine on a card or page.  Use the new bowmaker I made.

See you later Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...