Friday, October 19, 2012

Hello Blog,

I've been working on a couple projects.  Here is one of them.

I saw a tutorial on how to paint using re inkers and a water color pen.  So here is my attempt:

You can see how the stampin up shimmer card stock glistens - it is gorgeous.  I'm very pleased with the way my flowers turned out.

I used Stampin Up reinkers - Regal Rose, Rich Razzleberry and Real Red.  I used the Fifth Avenue Floral rose stamp by Stampin up to stamp the white embossed outline.  Then I spritzed the paper with lots of water and just dabbed the re inker ink on the paper with a water painter pen.  Do a search for the Map Stamper on Youtube - she did the tutorial that inspired me to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...