Sunday, March 3, 2013

Progress on Cards for OWH - 16 down 12 to go

Well I did make some progress yesterday on my card marathon.  I've decided what ever I get done today, along with the 16 cards that I finished yesterday, is going in the mail tomorrow.  I need to start my Mother's Day Cards because those need to delivered to OWH by March 31st - no procrastinating this month.  LOL

Here are some samples of the cards I made:


I am linking this up for Sketch 161 on OWH.  If it's not too late.  A new sketch has already come out.  I really enjoy the sketch thing.  It gives me a guideline - especially if the mojo hasn't kicked in.  :-)






This stamp is on of my favorite itty bitty stamps by Unity.  I've done it in multiple colors, pink, yellow and orange.  It just makes such pretty cards.



I am particularly proud of this card.  I thought the Stampin Up owl stamp looked like a tulip (minus the feet of course).  So I punched out the owl (cut off the feet - OUCH!) and then punched out the middle of the tulip using the Stampin Up Build a Petal punch.  I just free handed the stems and leaves.  I need to find a vase stamp because I think that would be pretty, too.

Off to make more cards.  I think I can make 12 cards - they may all be the same - but there will be 12 of them.  ;-)  Wish me luck.

Have a great day and be inspired.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely cards, especially the footless owls (Tulips):) Hugs Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - I swear I hate cutting off their little feet! April

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...