Sunday, April 28, 2013

CASing Darlenedesign.com - Flowers Using Stampin Up and Inktense

I love to watch the videos that Darlene does on Darlene Design.  I often try to recreate her cards myself.  And though I am not as talented as she is - I think I improve every time I try to imitate her work.

Here is the link to the blog post for the card I cased in this post - Easy Watercolor Technique

Here is what I created:





I used Tim Holtz Distress inks to create the backgrounds along with a flower stamp from the Stampin Up Secret Garden set.  I created the flowers in the forefront using the same Stampin Up flower, but stamped in Versamark ink and embossed with white embossing powder.  I colored the flowers using Inktense pencils and water just like Darlene did in her tutorial.

I hope you find some ideas on Darlene's blog - I know I always do.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...