Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Following the Tutorial - Well Kind of

I spent this weekend making cards for OWH.  I used the new stamps that I found by Hero Arts that are for OWH at Hobby Lobby.  I was very excited to find both sets.  I also kind of followed the tutorial on how to use a whole 6 x 6 paper pad to make multiple cards.  Here is one of my cards using a paper pack and I now cannot remember the name of the company who made this paper pad.  I just love these colors.

I used this paper pack for the cards that I will be sharing over the next several days.  I will post the name in another post.  And update this post with the company.

I found the embellishment holding the ribbon at Hobby Lobby, too.  It is Spare Parts.  I inked the edges of the paper in Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink.


Have a great day and be inspired.

April

1 comment:

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...