Saturday, May 18, 2013

Thank Goodness for the Craft Mat

I made the mistake of leaving my cup (you know the one with the lid and the straw) on my desk while I went upstairs for a moment.  When I came back, someone (either Molly or Peanut and I suspect Molly) had knocked over the cup and water was all over my desk!  I had just finished up 2 cards and had pieces and parts everywhere.  Fortunately my craft mat saved me.  All the water went under the craft mat instead of over the top.  My cards were saved.  As a matter of fact, I just lost a couple pieces of paper.  Shew!  So if you don't have a craft mat - get one - it may save all of your hard work.  My desk also got a good cleaning; although, it was just a couple weeks ago since the last one.  A good cleaning never hurt anything.  :-)

Here is one of the cards that was saved from the flood. 


I have to get back to my investigation now.  I have paw prints to get and dna testing to do.  Someone needs to pay for the flood crime.  ;-)  Obviously I watch way too many crime shows.

Have a great day and be inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...