Sunday, June 2, 2013

A Little Lacy


This is one of my favorites.  I don't like the stamp in black though.  I don't know what color I should have used - maybe Rich Cocoa by Momento.  I used some lace from Stampin Up to add some 'pretty' to the card.  And I am still using that Teresa Collins Spring Fling 6X6 paper pack.  The sentiment is a Hero Arts stamp set for Operation Write Home which you can find at your local Hobby Lobby.  All edges were inked in Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink.

Get your stamps out and start stamping.  You can always donate your cards to OWH if you run out of friends and family to send them to.  To find out more go here - Operation Write Home.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, but I agree, I think a brown ink would really put this over the top gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the input. I am definitely going to use brown on the next one. :-)
      April

      Delete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...