Friday, June 14, 2013

Liberty Tree Tavern in Magic Kingdom




Liberty Tree Tavern in the Magic Kingdom is my go to spot for dinner when we are there.  I love the homestyle service and Chip and Dale used to walk about the restaurant.  Even though Chip and Dale are no longer there - I still enjoy the food there.  However, my family always questions my motive for going there.  And I must always insist that we eat there.  And every time, as we are leaving, I hear the words - that was good.  Geesh!

So, since the Liberty Tree Tavern suggests patriotism - I used patriotic colors to create my pages.  I cut out the stars using my Gypsy and my Cricut.  Yes - I still use my Cricut.  I wouldn't give it up.  I also use my Cameo - I think they both are great machines.  I also used the Kiwi Lane templates to create my pages.  The paper is Authentique which is one of my favorite paper companies.  I love how their papers coordinate.

The boat is the boat that takes you to the island in Magic Kingdom.  I can't remember the name of the island - I'm thinking it's Tom Sawyer - but I wouldn't swear to that.  I just thought the paddle wheel boat looked pretty with the lights and the reflection of the lights in the water.  

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...