Tuesday, July 16, 2013

A Rose by Any Other Name....


I just happened upon these papers after I followed a Darlene Tutorial to stamp and color this rosebud - Two Step Stamping Tutorial.  I used Stampin Up A Rose is a Rose stamp set to try Darlene's technique.  I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink colors Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry and Peeled Paint.  I stamped the water color paper and used a water brush to blend the colors.

If you are a cardmaker and want to participate in a great charity, go to OWH.  You can send your extra cards to the shipper for your area and those cards will go to our service men and women allowing them to keep in touch with their loved ones at home.  Why hand made cards - because our heroes are worth it.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...