Friday, July 12, 2013

CASEing Darlene and Not Doing It Very Well



Well, this did not turn out the way I'd hoped.  I was caseing Darlene and I didn't do a very good job of it.  Here is her card - Ellen Hutson CLASSroom.

Let me just say that Darlene makes using gelatos look easy.  If you notice I colored quite out of the lines.  I picked different colors so it wouldn't look like I was totally copying her.  LOL  And red is my favorite color, too.  I did like the gelatos - they spread very easily, but I need to practice using them.

I used the same Hero Arts Cling Stamp Everything Flowers, Faber Castell Gelatos and Faber Castell Pitt pens.

If you too like making cards and have some extras, consider sending them to OWH.  This is a charity whose purpose is sending hand made cards to our service members serving away from home.  Our heroes in turn send the cards to loved ones to keep in touch.  Even if you don't make cards they also need letters to our heroes letting them know we haven't forgotten about the sacrifices they are making for their country.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

2 comments:

  1. I think it looks wonderful! Of course, I'm a 'color outside of the lines' kind of girl!! Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. :-) I wanted it to be just like hers, but it's okay to be the same but different - right? LOL
    April

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...