Monday, July 1, 2013

Ladies and Gentleman - Start Your Engines

I spent this weekend at the races at Kentucky Motor Speedway.  I went to the truck race on Thursday, the Nationwide Race on Friday and the Sprint Cup Race on Saturday (got rained out) and on Sunday.  It seriously cut into my crafting time, but my DH loves this stuff.

Here is who won the race - Matt Kenseth


This car had the U of L Cardinal NCAA Championship paint job:



And this is my guy - Carl Edwards.  He started out well, but did not finish well at all.  :-(

Even though I didn't get to make any cards, I sure got some great pictures for scrapbooking.

If you don't watch Nascar, you will have time to make some extra cards that you can donate to Operation Write Home.  And if you don't make cards, you can write encouraging letters to our troops who are serving. we don't want them to forget - we appreciate what they do for their country.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...