Friday, July 19, 2013

The Haunted Mansion - BOO




My favorite part of this layout is the haunted mansion sticker.  I found that sticker at Michaels and knew it would make my Haunted Mansion layout from our Disney trip.  My best memory of the Haunted Mansion is of my 14 and 17 year old being so scared when we started the Haunted Mansion ride that we had to exit through one of the early exit doors.  I wlil never let them forget it.  This ride is NOT that scary.  LOL

I used my Kiwi Lane Templates to create the curved layers.  I used a Cricut Cartridge (can't remember which one) to cut out the ghosts.  I used some googly eyes from a package of varied eyes that I found at Michaels.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

1 comment:

  1. Great pages! I love all of the curves of different dp! LOL at your girls! I had to convince my oldest that it wasn't going to be that scary through the whole ride!

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...