Saturday, August 31, 2013

Animal Kingdom - The Tree of Life on 'Captured' on film

 I really need to note the manufacturer of the paper I use for my pages so that I can share that information.  That will be one of my to dos in the future.  I used the Silhouette Cameo to create the film strips, the camera and the title 'Captured'.  The images are from the carvings throughout the roots and trunk of the Tree of Life.
I found this Rhino paper in a scrapbook store in the little town of Glasgow Kentucky.  It was perfect for this layout.
I hope this layout inspires one of your scrapbook layouts.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April
Psalm 23: 2-3 He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...