Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Emily and Eeyore




My youngest daughter Emily loves Eeyore.  We just happened upon he and Pooh at a character spot in the Animal Kingdom.  I used some Disney paper with the different Pooh characters.  I also had some Eeyore stickers from Creative Memories.  I did some doodling around the stickers with a black pen.  It is a fairly simple layout - I jsut used solid color paper to mat the different pictures.  And I used stickers.  The Eeyore cut out was cut using the Cricut cartridge with the Disney Pooh Font.  I used a gel pen to add the stitching and did a little inking to make the cuts show up.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...