Sunday, September 29, 2013

God on the Side of the Road Sunday


This is what I spotted in the field across the street from my house when the girls and I went for our walk one day last week.  I was hoping they would stay still, but the deer around our house are not adapted to humans.  They run and they run like the wind!  I love watching them though.

This is a morning glory that I happened to spy while taking the picture of the mushroom below.  It just amazes me that this is a volnteer.  The colors are gorgeous!

And here is the fungi - I didn't clean it off before I took the picture.

That is my share for the day.  I hope everyone enjoys their Sunday.  The work week will be here before we know.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April
Revelation 21:4-5  He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death will not exist anymore - or mourning, or crying or pain, for the former things have ceased to exist.  And the one seated on the throne said: 'Look!  I am making all things new!'  Then he said to me, 'Write it down, because these words are reliable and true.'

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! I love taking pictures during the fall, so much beauty to capture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, too. And I love the dew drops I get when I take pictures in the morning.
    April

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...