Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Livin on the Land in Epcot



Another layout using Kiwi Lane templates.  If you like them go check out the Kiwilane website.  I included the dark picture with my husband and my daughter because there was a quote in the background from a child from Kentucky.  And we're from Kentucky!  I used the Disney font with my Cameo for the title.  I also used my Cameo to cute out the Eiffel Tower.  I don't remember seeing the Eiffel Tower while meandering through The World in Epcot, but I see it in the background of our picture.  :-)

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

Genesis 1:28  God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number;  fill the Earth and subdue it.  Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...