Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday Stalking - Kerri Bradford Studios

Scrapbooking is my first love as far as paper crafting.  As my children have gotten older and they no longer participate in school functions or extra curricular activities to which I am invited - I decided I needed to expand my horizons.  Then I discovered www.operationwritehome.org.  This gave me a reason to make cards.  And you might assume that since I now divide my time between scrapbooking and card making that I am caught up on scrapbooking.  Never assume!  LOL  I am easily side tracked.

That being said - I really enjoy going to Kerri Bradford Studio.  She focuses on scrapbooking and I really like her style.  Even though my style is different I get ideas on color combinations and photography from her blog.  She also does some digital scrapbooking which is what I use for scrapbooking church functions.  If you're a scrapbooker - check out her blog - you will be glad you did.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

Psalms 23:4 - Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for You are with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...