Sunday, October 6, 2013

God on the side of the road Sunday

Everyday the girls (my dogs) and I take a walk.  I live on a one lane road in the country so there are wild flowers growing along the road.  There is also wild life we run across but I am often times not quick enough to catch that on film (or iphone).  :-)  But I am always amazed at how much beauty there is along our walks. It just reminds me that God is present everywhere.

There is a subdivision that sits behind our house and it backs up to our road.  There is a pond that we see along our walk.  I love the reflection of the sky in the pond.

My favorite color is red.  It seems that naturally growing red flowers are very unusual.  I have found some red in the seeds from some flowers though.  This is our magnolia tree after a bloom has died.

And here are some sweet little flowers that just pop up along the side of the road.

I hope you take time to admire the beauty that is all around us.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

John 14:3 And when I go and make ready a place for you, I will come back again and will take you to Myself that where I am you may be also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...