Thursday, December 5, 2013

Prompt #5

The photo prompt for my Journal Your Christmas class is focus.  It's a little more complex than that, but I'll keep it easy.  I'm really enjoying this class.  There is a prompt for writing and a prompt for picture taking.  And along with the prompt is good information about what to write and how to use your camera whether it be the phone on your camera or your DSLR.

The purpose was to blur the background.  The background in this case was the quilt.  I don't think I accomplished the task, but I did learn how to change the f stop on my camera and here is a photo I ended up with.

Her hair is a little messy.  I have a couple other photos, but they were taking too long to upload so I will try again tomorrow.

Have a great day and be inpsired.

April

Luke 2:6 - 7  While they were there, the timne came for the baby to be born, and she gave birth to her first born, a son.  She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the inn.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...