Friday, January 31, 2014

Blog Stalking Friday - Creations with Christina

April here again with another blog that I stalk regularly.  I think I might spend too much time on the computer.  Maybe that is why I don't get as much crafting done as I would like - I don't have the time.  I am too busy on the computer finding great crafty inspiration and ideas.

One of the blogs I regularly stalk is Creations with Christina.  She is a Stampin Up demonstrator and she make some really cute cards.  I'm always on the look out for cute cards to make for OWH and I can rely on her blog for inspiration.  She also had a youtube channel and because I am a picture person - I love seeing how she makes her cards right on youtube.

If you're looking for some inspiration - check out her blog.  She features Stampin Up products, but her designs can be adapted to use other companies products if you don't have Stampin Up stuff.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April
 Luke 6:38  Give, and it will be given to you.  A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap.  For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...