Thursday, January 23, 2014

Get Well Soon....

I have many things on my to do list.  I am sure we all do.  But this year I have made myself a promise to send more cards to my friends and family.

I am HORRIBLE about sending cards to people I know.  Most of my cards go to charity.  And that is a good thing, but shouldn't I spend some time on cards for people I know as well?  I think I should.  The thing about donating cards is that I can do it on my own schedule.  Friends and family have things happen which require cards on their schedule.  Am I being selfish?  Absolutely!

So, that is why this year I will send Get Well cards to my sick friends and family.  I will send sympathy cards to those who have lost loved ones.  I will send birthday cards and Easter cards and Halloween cards.  HOLD ON!  I am getting a bit carried away.  LOL  I think I will focus on Get Well and Sympathy.  I will work on Birthday.  Easter and Halloween I can try for next year.  A girl can only do what a girl can do!

Here is a card that I made with my friends using Stampin up stuff:


So pretty.

Now I need to get to making the cards I need to make.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April
Proverbs 14:23  There is profit in all hard work.  But endless talk leads only to poverty.

1 comment:

  1. April I have the same feelings. I make cards right now for my shop and lately even that is lacking. And I often feel guilty when I don't have cards for my family and friends. I keep saying I will make extra cards throughout the year but it doesn't happen. So thank you for the reminder and motivation to keep on trying. Your card is lovely. Makes me want to break out the tissue and send you my address!!!
    Have a blessed day friend!
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...