Wednesday, January 1, 2014

This Year's Word - Content

This is year 2 for choosing the One Word that will define my year.  Last year was Gratitude.  And I am grateful for all that I have and all that I do not have.  This year I will strive to be content with what I have been given.  Content with what I might not get or even with what I may lose.  Even content with my craft room layout.  ;-)  I had mentioned in a previous blog post that I constantly rearrange my craft room and I had also mentioned what my word for 2014 would be in a different post (so I wouldn't forget my word).  A fellow WOYWWer pointed out that I should be content as that was my word for 2014.  LOL

I created my badge with the help of onlyabreath.


I hope that you take the time to choose a word to define your year.  Instead of resolutions, choose a theme for your year.  Or if you're going to have a New Year's revolution like the kid on the ATT commercial to eat more jelly beans, that's good , too.  :-)

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

Psalm 139: 23 - 24  Search me, God, and know my heart;  test me and know my anxious thoughts.  See if there is any offensive way in me and lead me in the way everlasting.  

2 comments:

  1. I did! focus is my word for 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that commercial! Sometimes a revolution is called for in a new year!! I hope your year is filled with happiness and contentment!

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...