Tuesday, January 14, 2014

What's in Your Pocket?

Your pocket scrapbook page that is.  I am here to share the 2 page spread I did for the week of Christmas in 2013.

Left side:

Right side:

Close ups:




I used a 6x6 paper pack from Little Yellow Bicycle, Simple Stories 3x4 cards from a holiday set from last year:

Enamel Dots from Basic Gray in Silver:

In addition I used the staples including a Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, labels from Snap, sequins and labels from Little Yellow Bicycle.

How are you coming along with your pocket scrapbooking?  Don't put it off - it you're even thinking about it - start doing it.  You will be so glad you did.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

Mark 1:  7 - 8  And this was his message:  "After me comes the one more powerful than I, the straps of whose sandals I am not worthy to stoop down and untie.  I baptize you with water, but he will baptize you with the Holy Spirit."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...