Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Moving the Wrong Way - Project Life Week 52

I'm really not going the wrong way.  lol  I'm just technologically challenged.  I believe I've overcome my issues loading my videos to youtube.  But for some reason I loaded weeks 2 and 3 before week 52.  Hey - it is what it is - right?

So here is my Project Life process video for week 52 of 2013:




Have a great day and be inspired.

April
Luke 6:37 - 38  Do not judge and you will not be judged;  do not condemn and you will not be condemned; forgive and you will be forgiven.  Give and it will be given to you:  A good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be poured into your lap.  For the meaasure you use will be the measure you receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...