Saturday, February 22, 2014

Project Life Process Video Weeks 2 and 3

I have had a heck of a time getting a video to upload to youtube.  I think I am technologically challenged.

I have been using imovie (the new version) exporting it to Quicktime, then trying to upload.  When that didn't work I used the older version of imove and exported it to Quicktime.  I ended up copying the quicktime version of the movie to an SD card and using my machine with Windows 8 that is connected directly to my modem.  It finally uploaded!  My internet speed is pretty slow and I think that the wireless was slowing it down even more.  But I really don't even know.  lol

And I said all that to say - check out my new video.  :-)


I am trying to upload week 52 now.  My theory will be tested.  :-)

Have a great day and be inspired.

April
Psalm 51:16 - 17  Certainly you do not want a sacrifice, or else I would offer it;  you do not desire a burnt sacrifice.  the sacrifices God desires are a humble spirit - O God, a humble and repentant heart you will not reject.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...