Sunday, March 2, 2014

Happy Birthday with Heidi Swapp

I've been trying to 'catch up' on my card making this week.  I went to the craft room one night this week while I was on a conference call for work.  I had to be on the call, but didn't really have to participate.  So while I was stuck on the phone I cut out some balloons on my Silhouette and made some birthday cards.



I used 2 sided paper from Heidi Swapp, enamel dots from Basic Grey, a banner die from taylored expressions, a Happy Birthday sentiment from Technique Tuesday and ribbon from American Crafts.

These cards will be going to Operation Write Home so that our troops can send them home to their loved ones.  Check out the website and see how you can let our troops know you care.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April
James 3:9 - 10  With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse human beings, who have been made in God's likeness.  Out of the same mouth come priase and cursing.  My brothers and sisters, this should not be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...