Tuesday, March 4, 2014

I'm Ape for You



I actually made this card in a card class that I go to in Glasgow.  The wood stamp has the word Judith on it, but I'm not sure if that is the brand or not.  I used my Spectrum Noir pens to color the ape.  Because the paper was provided for the class, I do not know the brand.

This card is not my normal style, but it's good to get out of one's comfort zone - don't you think?

Have a great day and be inspired.

April
Hebrews 2:1 - 4 Therefore we must pay closer attention to what we have heard, so that we do not drift away.  For if the mesage spoken through angels pvoed to be so firm that every violation or disobedience received its just penalty, how will we escape if we neglect such a great salvation?  It was first communicated through the Lord and was confirmed to us by those who heard him,  while God confirmed their witness with signs and wonders and various miracles and gifts of the Holy Spirit distributed according to his will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...