Saturday, March 8, 2014

In the Middle of the Night

I've been talking about the revelation I had in the middle of the night for the layout of a card.  And here I am finally sharing it.

It looks like a simple card, but I found the execution was a little more complex than I had originally imagined.  Lining up triangles in a straight line without getting any color on the white cardstock isn't as easy as it looks.




I took my Paper Trey Ink stamp set and created this CAS card.  Althoug his is more clean than simple.  I had to break out my ruler and the Stamp-a-majig to get his card created.

Here is the video:



Have a great day and be inspired.

April

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...