Thursday, March 13, 2014

ROYGBIV

When we were in Vegas we ate at a seafood restaurant in Treasure Island -  I cannot remember the name.  They had good food, but what I really liked about their place was the menu:


I saw this menu and immediately thought - that's a great way to group these colors.  And this background would look great on a card.  lol  This menu follows the ROYGBIV - Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet, Red, Orange, Yellow.....  Those colors that are next to one another can be overlapped without negative effects.  You'll be seeing this background on one of my cards - I guarantee it.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Have a great day and be inspired.

April
Psalm 100:1 - 2  Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.  Worship the Lord with gladness;  come before him with joyful songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...