Monday, April 7, 2014

More Bunches and Bunches

I'm having fun using the the Stamps of Life Die Hard club stamp and die set.




The base is Papertrey ink kraft cardstock.  The patterned paper is Teresa Collins 'Hello My Name Is'.  I used Hero Arts shadow ink in Cup O Joe.  The sentiment is from the Stamps of Life stamp set.  I also used my Swiss Dots embossing folder on the kraft flower.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day and be inspired.

April
Proverbs 3:  5 -6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;  in all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...