Friday, April 18, 2014

Project Life Week 6 - Vegas Baby!

As is typical I am behind on my Project Life pages, but I refused to give up or fret about it.  Weeks 6 and 7 required 2 page spreads, but I think I will work through weeks 8 - 14 pretty quickly as I have been remiss in taking pictures (bad April) and there has not been a whole lot going on.

Here is an over view of my layouts for week 6 and a few of my favorite pockets.






I really like working with a 6x6 paper pad and the coordinating embellishments.  I did a lot of sewing this week too.

And I did a video.  :-)



Well on to week 7.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Have a great day and be inspired.

April
Romans 6:23  For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

1 comment:

  1. April. My middle name is "behind on Project LIfe"!! I too am behind but trying not to let that get me down. I keep plugging away trying to make progress. I really like your week 6. The Bengal tiger picture is amazing. Looks like you had a great time.
    I too use my 6x6 paper pads for PL. I snag extras when they are on sale at Michael's and online.

    I hope you have an amazing Easter with your family. I will catch up with you next week (vacation week for the boys so I might not be on as much as I like.)
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...