Monday, April 28, 2014

Project Life Week 7 - Vegas Part 2

For week 7 of my Project Life scrapbooking I once again have a 2 page spread.  Since we were on the second half of our Las Vegas trip, I decided to just include this in my PL album instead of doing non Project Life pages for this trip.  Had I taken more pictures on this trip, I would have done traditional scrapbooking.   But I didn't, so there was no reason not to put it in the PL album.

I did a little video on my process for this week's spread:


And here are some of my favorite pockets in this spread:




Thank you for stopping by my blog.  Have a great day and be inspired.

April

Romans 5:8  But God demonstrates his own love for us in this:  While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...