Thursday, April 24, 2014

You're One in a Minion

Monday was my husband's birthday.  And of course since I make cards, he expects a hand made card for his birthday.  And if you know me, you know that masculine cards are the hardest for me to make.  But I was not going to let him down.

I remembered that I had left over minions from my daughters birthday card.  I really need to make some kid's cards with them, but I haven't done it yet.

So I started with a sketch from the sweetest thing blog:

Here is my card:



I used Authentique paper from a 6x6 paper pad called Collection:  Original.  I printed the sentiment using the Comic Sans font in Word and punched it out with a paper punch.

I like how it turned out.  It might be more suitable for a boy, but since my husband is very youthful, I think it is appropriate.

Guess what the first words out of his mouth were.....  You used the minions you used on Brittni's card!  LOL

Thank you for stopping by my blog.  Have a great day and be inspired.

April

1 John 4:9  This is how God showed his love among us;  He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...