Tuesday, May 27, 2014

My New Cricut Explore - The First Creation

I told you guys I would get it.  I missed out on it the day it debuted on HSN.  I was actually working late that night, but I think I got done around 11:00pm.  After all the excitement of work, I plum forgot that it was coming on in an hour.  By the time I remembered the next day - they were sold out.

I cannot tell you how many time I put it in my cart.  Then, one day in May, I decided to take the plunge.  I had to try this new machine out.  I bought it.  Then I walked out to my mailbox and what did I find?  A coupon for 15% off because it was my birthday month!  OH NO!  So I called HSN and told the sweet customer service rep what had happened.  She said because it was on flex pay, she couldn't add the coupon.  I asked if the coupon would even work on the Explore.  She said she didn't know.  She didn't see any exclusion, but couldn't be sure.  I asked if she could cancel the order.  She said - 'Sure I can.'  I at least had to try to use the coupon.

Long story (too late), I got my new Cricut Explore at 15% off.  Happy Birthday to me.  :-)

Here is my first creation:


I just picked the first image that I liked and cut it out.  I love how it separates the colors by mat.  All I had to do was put the paper on the mat and feed it into the machine.

I plan on trying out box cards next.  I'll share the results.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day and be inspired.

April

John 5:24  Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...