Friday, June 6, 2014

Kicks - This Week's Theme

I am working on themes as I've been crafting in themes as of late.  I can't tell you why - I don't know.  But I thought it would work well for my blogging.  If it works, don't question it - right?

This week's theme has been kicks or sandals or things that cover your feet.  :-)

You know I LOVE flip flops so I have been using my flip flop Stamps of Life set like crazy.

Last week I did flip flops in red, white and blue.  This week - I am expanding my horizons using other colors and styles.

I did some watercolor painting in the background of this card.  Then I put lots of ink on my waterbrush and flicked it to make splatter.  Then I blew on the splatter to make streams of splatter.  I used Tim Holtz distress inks for the water color background.



I also made the feminine version of the high top tennis shoe card.  The background was made using my new Craftwell airbrush system with Tombow markers.  I am going to like that airbrush system.  It isn't complex and it is perfect for my needs.


Is there something that flips your flops?  I am a sucker for flowers, too.  What are you a sucker for?

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day and be inspired.

Stay tuned next week - I'm going masculine in honor of Father's Day.  :-)

April

Ephesians 4:25  Therefore each of you must put off falsehood and speak truthfully to your neighbor, for we are all members of one body.

1 comment:

  1. I love these too! The enamel dots look fantastic with the ink splatters!!

    ReplyDelete