Friday, June 13, 2014

Where The Boys Are - Here My Cards Come

In continue with my theme this week - I have another group of masculine cards.  I always create cards in groups.  If I'm cutting out images on my machine I figure - I might as well cut out 8.  :-)

I've been stalking Mary at www.cardztv.blogspot.com.

I couldn't find the blog post for this card - so I am just going to include her video:

DAD YOU'RE THE BEST Video

Mary makes the cutest cards.  Here is my CASE of her card:


I'm using my New Cricut Explore.  I am enjoying not having to separate my images on my mats - the Explore does it for you.

I saw a similiar card on Pinterest like the one below.  I thought the sentiment was cute.  I got the sentiment stamp from Cardztv.  Mary has the greatest sentiment stamps.  I cut the guitar out using my Cricut Explore.


Do you create in themes?  Do you find creating masculine cards difficult?  If you have some masculine card ideas I can CASE - include the link - I need all the help I can get.  :-)

These cards are going to Operation Write Home where they will be distributed to our service members who are away from home.  They can in turn write notes to their loved ones in order to stay in touch.  If you're a card maker and you are interested in participating in this endeavor, go to OWH and get the details.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Have a great day and be inspired.

April

Romans 3:23 - 24  for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...