Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Print and What?

I worked on some more print and cut images from the the Silhouette Store.  I had some fun with this one.

This time I placed the 3 print and cut images on my mat and grouped them together.  I then created an offset of the three images to create a mat for them.  I traced the offsite so that the Cameo would cut the mat.

I also created my own background using Stampin Up Calypso Coral Ink and a stamp set from Scrappy Happiness Stamp Club.    I cut the banner out using the Taylored Expression banner die set.  The 'Thank you' sentiment is from an OWH set of sentiments. 


I finished off the card with three sequins from Theresa Collins.  I used Ranger Matte Multi Medium to attach the sequins.  The middle flower vase is popped up on foam tape.

Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you have a great day and be inspired.

April

Matthew 5:44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...