Thursday, July 3, 2014

This is for the birds!

And FINALLY here it is - the bird punch!!!!  I cannot believe I put off this purchase for such a long time.  Stampin Up got it right with this one.  :-)

I have a design team!!!!  It consists of which ever one of my friends has a project using the theme I have chosen for the week.  This week is has been Sherry.  And Diane will be sharing her work with us, too.


Sherry has been a card making fiend.  Here is a birdy card she did - too cute:



Thank you for stopping by.  Next week I'll have a new theme.  I don't know what it is yet - but it will be new.  Have a great day and be inspired.

April

Hebrews 10:23  Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...