Thursday, August 28, 2014

Crawling Through the Week...

This week's theme is A bug's life.  I have been buzzing around creating some buggy projects for this week's perusal.

Check out Monday's entry if you have a buggy project you would like to share.  You could win a Unity Stamp:

And my creation for the day:


I used buggy stamps from Inkadinkadoo along with Versamark Ink and black emobssing powder.  Then I colored these crawly critters with Tombow markers.  The sentiments are from CardzTV.

Stay tuned tomorrow for a wrap up of this buggy week.

Thank you for stopping by my blog.  Have a great day and be inspired.

April

Psalm 149:4  For the Lord takes delight in his people;  he crowns the humble with victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...