Thursday, August 14, 2014

Flower Power Continues......

Today I want to share some more cards that Sherry and I made for this week's theme.





For the previous card I used my new dies from Simon Says Stamp.  They do not cut the flowers all the way through.  I think they turned out well.  Since this picture was taken, I added some enamel dots to the middle of the flowers.  I will have to take a picture and share it.  I think it finishes off the card.

Stay tuned tomorrow for some more FLOWER POWER!  Sherry has a beautiful card to share and I used the print and cut feature on my Silhouette to create my card for tomorrow.

Thank you for stopping by my blog.  Have a great day and be inspired.

April

Psalm 103:17 - 18  But from everlasting to everlasting the Lord's love is with those who fear him, and his righteousness with their children's children - with those who keep his covenant and remember to obey his precepts.

1 comment:

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...