Monday, August 25, 2014

This Week's Theme - It's a Bug's Life

That's right!  It's a Bug's Life is this week's theme.  So share your buggy projects by linking a picture of it below.

On Saturday/Sunday - I will use the random generator to find the winner of this prize:


I used my Cricut Explore to create the card below.  I also used dies from Lil'Inkers including the Hello word die and the stitched circle die.


I used my Cricut Explore to create this card, too.  I used the Hello word die from Lil'Inkers and cut it out in the foil paper from Reflections (Michaels)

I feel bad for keeping these poor little bugs in a jar.  I promise tomorrow's bugs will be free.


An InLinkz Link-up

Thank you for stopping by.  Stay tuned for tomorrow's critters.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

Proverbs 3:34  He mocks proud mockers but shows favor to the humble and oppressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...