Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Up Up and Away even more today......

It is Up Up and Away week on the blog.  Who doesn't love a balloon - hot air or helium?

My design team and I have more fun projects to bring you today:

Here is a card that I made using my Silhouette.


Sherry created this little alien with his spaceship.  It might be pushing the Up Up and Away theme, but we're all about living on the edge.  lol


 I hope you enjoyed our Up Up and Away projects.  I hope you will find some inspiration along the way.

Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you have a great day and are inspired.

April

1 Peter 5:6  Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...