Monday, September 22, 2014

Wild Things! You make my heart sing! You make Everything!

Wild thing, I think I LOVE you!  I used to sing that to my youngest daughter in the bathtub.  She LOVED it.  So now everytime I think of wild things, I think of my little girl taking a bath and laughing when I sang to her.  And I think of the theme on the blog this week!

Here is a WILD creation for your enjoyment.  And Happy Birthday to my oldest daughter Brittni.  This is her card and she's a wild thing, too.  :-):





This is a box card so it folds flat and fits in an envelope.


Here is a 'wild'flower card.  I used Tombow markers and water to paint the Northwoods Stamp.  I stamped it in versamark ink and added black mixed with white embossing powder.

Stay tuned tomorrow for more wild and crazy cards.

Thank you for stopping by my blog.  Have a great day and be inspired.

April

Hebrews 4:15  For we do not have a high priest who is unable to empathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are -- yet he did not sin.


6 comments:

  1. so Cute! Love it!

    And Happy Birthday to Brittni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday card is so cute. Those little guys look like they are having fun....Happy! Happy Birthday to Brittni!

    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Cards!!! Happy Birthday to your daughter!

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...