Friday, October 17, 2014

Coloring flowers with Tombow Markers - Fun!

I watched a video this weekend by the frugal crafter.  She reminded me of a way to use my Tombow markers that I'd forgotten about.

You can see her video here:

So I used a stamp I had, but you can be sure I'm headed over to Rubbernecker's to find the stamp she used.  :-)

Here is the card I made:

Here are the products I used to create this card:

I hope you are inspired to use your watercolor markers.  They can be loads of fun to use to create a masterpiece.

Well, that's it for my week of posies.  I had lots of fun creating the different projects, but I didn't even scratch the surface of all the projects I had in mind.

Stay tuned next week for the theme 'Bunches of Love'.  I think I can slip in a flower with that theme.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Have a great day and make it, live it and share it.

April

James 3:10  Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing.  My brothers and sisters, this should not be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...